Through TIPMed’s ENGAGE portal, sales reps can view the latest profiles and information about HCPs they are working with. Having this up-to-date information provides them with insights and talking points that help them understand and better engage their audience.
HCPs can be a tough crowd. The best tool sales teams can have at their disposal is access to up- to-date information that they can deliver in a customized fashion based on the interests and desires of an individual HCP. It sure beats bombarding them with canned presentations offering data they’ve already seen.
TIPMed houses all materials, giving sales reps. 24/7/365 access to view, download, and share up-to-date results, insights, and other impactful data that can help them educate, connect, and convert.
The pharma industry uses our solutions
Virtual/Hybrid MeetingManager, Competitive Intelligence
"Due to recent events, congresses have decided to go virtual, but that hasn’t stopped us from needing to attend. In this new virtual world, we need a platform that integrates the latest information provided by the congress virtually while allowing us to otherwise customize and build it based on other priorities and needs. Our MSLs need to be able to easily and efficiently gather insights on specific abstracts, just as they would at a live conference review post-congress."
- Full schedule of all virtual events with assigned coverage
- Enabled collection of valuable insights on key abstracts through Notes Module, including pre-loaded questions, photos, videos, and tags
- In-app chats that allowed team members to stay connected remotely
Sales TrainingDirector, Global Marketing
"One of the top priorities for our National Sales Meeting was to train our sales force in as efficient and engaging a manner as possible. To that end, we were seeking innovative, remote technology that would allow us to continue training the sales team after in-person sessions ended. The solution also needed to include some sort of feedback mechanism, as this component was essential for leadership to meet their team’s needs."
- Organized sales team during National Sales Meeting with a master event schedule Engaged team members with quizzes, polls and surveys
- Created a library of Sales resources including videos organized by therapeutic area and indication
Internal MeetingAssociate Director, Meeting & Event Management
"Every year we have our POA meeting, which sometimes, sees upwards of 1,000+ attendees—that is A LOT of schedules to manage! Some meetings where have multiple teams attending, and then those teams break down further into assigned workshops and breakouts. We need everyone to see their schedule so they know where they’re going. We were also looking to make these meetings more interactive for our attendees."
- Simplified complex schedule with over 1,000 individual sessions and breakouts
- Custom scavenger hunt to encourage user engagement
- Push notifications to drive interaction and highlight important app content
Team ManagementVice President, Market Access
"We needed a space where colleagues could view and share important internal and external events, and connect with one another at their leisure. Because we have a handful of teams, we also needed a platform everyone could access but that allowed for private inter-team communication. In other words, we wanted to keep everyone connected without the need for outside management. We’ve used other material housing websites that seem to never work, or are just too difficult to manage."
- Created hub to house team schedules, personal agendas, and important resources
- Engaged team members with live announcements, chat, polls, surveys, and push notifications
- Enabled permission- based content for use by multiple teams in one app