Integrating new hires into a new professional environment is often a complex process. Getting them set up with their meeting app is not only a breeze to check off the list, but it can help get them acclimated and immediately feel like a part of the team. They’ll have easy access to materials and peer profiles, and can chat with their new colleagues directly in the uSummit app.
Encourage engagement among new hires early on by inviting them to participate in interactive features like trivia, quizzes, and live polling.
Whether your training period is a week or a year, we’ve got you covered with our Team Management platform. Use it for a single training session or keep your team connected all year long.
The pharma industry uses our solutions
Virtual/Hybrid MeetingManager, Competitive Intelligence
"Due to recent events, congresses have decided to go virtual, but that hasn’t stopped us from needing to attend. In this new virtual world, we need a platform that integrates the latest information provided by the congress virtually while allowing us to otherwise customize and build it based on other priorities and needs. Our MSLs need to be able to easily and efficiently gather insights on specific abstracts, just as they would at a live conference review post-congress."
- Full schedule of all virtual events with assigned coverage
- Enabled collection of valuable insights on key abstracts through Notes Module, including pre-loaded questions, photos, videos, and tags
- In-app chats that allowed team members to stay connected remotely
New HireHuman Resources Specialist
"Getting a new group of colleagues can be exciting, but getting them set up with the various technology they’ll need is often time-consuming, sometimes even nerve- wracking. We wanted a platform that not only welcomes new members to the team, but helps them to easily access new materials and schedules they might need during their introductory period, and participate in group discussions. Ultimately, we wanted to incorporate an element of “fun” into our space, as well as, give them—and us— a little break during the busy new hire experience."
- Personalized training schedules with links for virtual/hybrid meetings
- Access to all relevant company materials
- Interactive capabilities with new colleague through chats and quizzes
Team ManagementVice President, Market Access
"We needed a space where colleagues could view and share important internal and external events, and connect with one another at their leisure. Because we have a handful of teams, we also needed a platform everyone could access but that allowed for private inter-team communication. In other words, we wanted to keep everyone connected without the need for outside management. We’ve used other material housing websites that seem to never work, or are just too difficult to manage."
- Created hub to house team schedules, personal agendas, and important resources
- Engaged team members with live announcements, chat, polls, surveys, and push notifications
- Enabled permission- based content for use by multiple teams in one app
Internal MeetingAssociate Director, Meeting & Event Management
"Every year we have our POA meeting, which sometimes, sees upwards of 1,000+ attendees—that is A LOT of schedules to manage! Some meetings where have multiple teams attending, and then those teams break down further into assigned workshops and breakouts. We need everyone to see their schedule so they know where they’re going. We were also looking to make these meetings more interactive for our attendees."
- Simplified complex schedule with over 1,000 individual sessions and breakouts
- Custom scavenger hunt to encourage user engagement
- Push notifications to drive interaction and highlight important app content