With uSummit, users can book their own meeting rooms, access key insights, and chat with their team. Event planners can still monitor all activity, but enjoy the freedom to focus their attention where it’s most needed.
Evaluate meeting space ROI with detailed analytics on meeting room bookings and app usage.
We help manage meetings from start to finish with our incomparable white glove service. Our expert project management team is here to help build, populate, update, and oversee your app. We can do this remotely or right by your side on-site. Either way we’re next to you every step of the way.
The pharma industry uses our solutions
Virtual/Hybrid MeetingManager, Competitive Intelligence
"Due to recent events, congresses have decided to go virtual, but that hasn’t stopped us from needing to attend. In this new virtual world, we need a platform that integrates the latest information provided by the congress virtually while allowing us to otherwise customize and build it based on other priorities and needs. Our MSLs need to be able to easily and efficiently gather insights on specific abstracts, just as they would at a live conference review post-congress."
- Full schedule of all virtual events with assigned coverage
- Enabled collection of valuable insights on key abstracts through Notes Module, including pre-loaded questions, photos, videos, and tags
- In-app chats that allowed team members to stay connected remotely
CongressMeetings & Conventions Planner
"We need a place to house multi-track agendas, manage schedules, allow attendees to interact during presentations, and track insight reporting. We also need our teams to be able to stay connected while on-site at meetings, as well as review and follow up on materials- post-event. Additionally, it would be helpful to be able to manage meeting rooms, room bookings, engagements, and travel logistics."
- Created hub to house team schedules, personal agendas, and important resources
- Allowed users to schedule 1:1 meetings and book meeting rooms through uSummit app
- Enabled team members to stay connected with in-app chat
- Notes module enabled users to collect valuable insights on key abstracts with notes, photos, videos, and more
Book a Meeting SpaceAgency Partner
"Simply put, we wanted to allow our meeting attendees to have total autonomy to book a meeting space. As meeting planners, we have so much that requires our attention during an event, and managing room availability and booking can be an all-consuming task. There’s specific information we need to capture, though, so ideally we wanted to be able to monitor availability without having to manage it. That said, with specific teams needing access to specific rooms, and some team leads still preferring to control their space, we also needed to provide them with the ability to monitor their rooms. Additionally, because meeting space can be hard to come by at these large meetings, we wanted to make sure our rooms are being utilized for the highest priority meetings."
- Enabled attendees to reserve, move, or cancel available time slot(s) for meetings in a specific room with all required information
- Empowered attendees to invite other attendees to meetings
- Built in option for meeting managers to moderate meeting room requests from attendees
Internal MeetingAssociate Director, Meeting & Event Management
"Every year we have our POA meeting, which sometimes, sees upwards of 1,000+ attendees—that is A LOT of schedules to manage! Some meetings where have multiple teams attending, and then those teams break down further into assigned workshops and breakouts. We need everyone to see their schedule so they know where they’re going. We were also looking to make these meetings more interactive for our attendees."
- Simplified complex schedule with over 1,000 individual sessions and breakouts
- Custom scavenger hunt to encourage user engagement
- Push notifications to drive interaction and highlight important app content
Speaker TrainingsSenior Project Manager
"For a meeting where our speakers were being educated on current product slide decks, we were in need of a platform that could house our schedule, speaker profiles, presentations and other documents while also facilitating seamless internal communication and access to all the information provided during the meeting."
- Published full schedule of all Speaker Training sessions
- Provided participants with access to all relevant training materials
- Configured in-app chats, polling, and surveys to permit and encourage attendee communication and engagement
Registration & Badge ScanningSenior Congress Planner
"Registration is an integral aspect of successful meeting planning; the easier it is for the logistics team to coordinate, the more successful the start of the event is, which helps get everything on the right track. Most of the time, we use an outside vendor for registration needs, but as the number of meetings grew, this solution was becoming increasingly expensive. We were also using different vendors for registration, meeting logistics, and badge printing, which was resulting in a costly and convoluted registration process for our planners and attendees. We needed to streamline and save."
- Streamlined registration process with the uSummit app’s comprehensive Attendee Profile feature
- Provided on-site badge printing capabilities
- Enabled attendee tracking via registration reports